Why choose our plugin “WordPress Content to PDF”?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We also got awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Portfolio.
Features of WordPress Content to PDF
- Admin can enable/disable the module from the back-end settings.
- This plugin will let you and your visitors download the PDF for your posts and pages.
- Increase the number of traffic on your site.
- Users can download the blog or page PDF to view it offline too.
- Users are able to print the generated PDF.
- Admin can enter the button label for the Generate PDF button.
- Admin can allow the user roles for which he wants to add the pdf functionality.
- Users can perform several operations on the generated PDF such as deleting any content, image, etc.
- Users can change the text or image size within the generated PDF.
- Undo and Redo functionality is also there for the modification in generated PDF.
- Admin can allow the functionality for the selected post types.
- Guest/Unregistered users can also use this functionality if allowed by Admin from plugin back-end settings.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Admin Configuration – WordPress Content to PDF
Here, You need to enter the purchase code to activate your license in order to use this plugin.
Admin can enable/disable the functionalities for the users.
Enable PDF functionality for guest/unregistered users
Here, Admin can enable/disable the PDF functionality for guest or unregistered users.
Here, Admin can set the button label which will be visible on the PDF button at the front end. The default value is Generate PDF.
Allowed for User Roles
Admin can select the user roles here for which he wants to add the PDF functionality at the front end.
Allowed for Post Types
Admin can select the post types here for which he wants to add the PDF functionality at the front end.
Front End – Converting your Content into PDF
In the front end, users are able to see this icon along with the blog or page content.
After hovering over this icon, they’ll able to see the Generate PDF button
After clicking this button, a PDF get generated for the current content on a blog or page.
From this generated PDF, users can perform several operations to modify the content of the PDF.
- Delete any content from the PDF.
- Change the text size.
- Change the image size
- Undo any modification done by mistake.
- Redo any modification which gets undone by mistake.
- Directly print the PDF.
- Download the PDF.
- Close the generated PDF view.