Why choose our plugin?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We also got awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Portfolio.
Features of Progressive Web App for WordPress
- PWA app increases the performance of your site.
- Users will be able to download the PWA app for your store.
- Your site can be cached at the client’s end for offline viewing.
- The desktop app is also supported for Chrome v76 and above.
- Analytics report for the PWA installations.
- Analytics report for the subscribers who have allowed notifications for your site.
- Increase in-store sales with user-engaging features.
- Admin can enter name, short name and choose the background and theme color for the PWA.
- Admin can upload the PWA icons from the backend.
- Users can allow/block the notifications for your site.
- It is Compatible with all the WordPress and WooCommerce themes but the theme needs to be responsive.
- Admin can send push notifications to the users who have allowed the notifications.
- An unlimited number of notifications and subscribers.
- Admin can add, edit and delete notifications from the Progressive Web App menu at the admin end.
- Admin can enter title, description, URL and choose an image for the notification content.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Admin End – Progressive Web App for WordPress
Configuration – Progressive Web App for WordPress
Here, You need to enter the purchase code to activate your license in order to use this plugin.
Google Authorization Key
This is the server key from the firebase which will be used in sending push notifications.
GCM Sender ID
This is the Sender ID from the Firebase which will be used in sending push notifications.
Admin can set the name of the app from here.
Here, Admin can set the short name of the app from here.
Admin can select the theme color for the app from here.
Admin can select the background color for the app from here.
Here, Admin needs to upload the icons for the app in the respective image sizes.
Push Notifications – Progressive Web App for WordPress
Here, the admin can see the list of added notifications from where he can perform some operations i.e. search or edit any previously added notifications, delete any notification or send notifications to the users.
Admin can add new notifications from this page.
The title will be displayed in the push notification to the users.
The description will be displayed in the push notification to the users.
Admin needs to upload or can select previously uploaded images which will be displayed in the push notification to the users.
Admin needs to enter the URL for which users get redirected when they click on the push notifications.
This is the status of the notification which can be either Enabled or Disabled.
Analytics – Progressive Web App for WordPress
Here, Admin can see the analytics reports for the PWA installations and the subscribers who have allowed notifications on your site. Admin can see the recent 15 days of data in the report.
Customer’s End – Progressive Web App for WordPress
Progressive Web Desktop App
Customers can visit your site and able to download the app from this + icon as shown in the below image. Then, the app is added to the customer’s desktop and he/she is able to use your site with the app.
Progressive Web Desktop App
When a customer visits your site in the mobile browser, he/she will see the popup to add the PWA to your Home screen option from which he’s able to add the PWA and use the app interface for your site. The steps are mentioned in the below images.
After adding the app, users will see the app on their mobile home screen as shown below image through which they can access your site.
When Admin sends any notification from the backend, users who have allowed notifications will receive the notifications on their mobile phones as well as desktop.
After clicking the notification, the app will get open with the URL set in the notification by Admin.