Why choose our plugin?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We also got awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Portfolio.
Features of WooCommerce Customer Tracking
- Admin can enable/disable the module functionality. It can track all the activities of the logged-in users.
- Admin can exclude the activities from tracking.
- Admin can exclude user roles from tracking.
- Admin can exclude specific users from tracking.
- Loading any pages like Home, Shop, Product, Category, Tag, Cart, etc by logged-in users will be tracked.
- Searching any product, adding a product to a cart, and applying or removing coupons also get tracked
- Admin can see all the tracked activities at the backend.
- Admin can check any specific activities with the help of various filters.
- Admin can send any marketing email to the customer to attract him back on site.
- The WooCommerce email template is there for sending emails.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Admin End – WooCommerce Customer Tracking
Here, You need to enter the purchase code to activate your license in order to use this plugin.
Admin can enable/disable the functionalities for the customers.
Exclude Activities from Tracking
Here, Admin selects the activities which will be excluded from tracking.
Exclude User Roles from Tracking
Here, Admin can select the user roles which will be excluded from tracking.
Exclude Users from Tracking
Here, Admin can select the users who will be excluded from tracking.
WooCommerce Email Template – WooCommerce Customer Tracking
Admin can configure Email Templates for the WooCommerce Customer Tracking notification mails which will be delivered to customers.
Activities – WooCommerce Customer Tracking
In the Activities submenu, the admin can view the list of activities which is performed by the logged-in customers in the store. There are many events which can be tracked like loading any page, adding a product to a cart, searching for any product, applying coupons and removing coupons.
Admin can also send marketing emails to the customers to attract them back to the store.
The customer will receive the marketing email as shown below.
Customer End – WooCommerce Customer Tracking
All logged-in customers if perform any activity on the store can be tracked by the admin with this plugin. After, spending some time, the customers leave. In conclusion, for the time being, they remain offline what are the chances of your customers returning back. Send them marketing emails to engage.