Why choose our plugin?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We also got awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Portfolio.
- Store owners can enable/disable the module functionality.
- Inventory management in POS can be of 2 types i.e. Custom or Centralized/WooCommerce stock.
- Different outlets can have different inventory types.
- The store owner can select the order status for the POS end.
- Store owners can select default product barcode generation on the basis of either product ID or SKU.
- Mails can be enabled/disabled at the POS end.
- Split/Multiple payment methods for the orders can be enabled/disabled at the POS end.
- Unit/Weight based pricing feature can be enabled/disabled at the POS end.
- Order notes can be enabled/disabled at the POS end.
- All orders can be created in offline mode and then synced online automatically for fast processing at the POS end.
- Adding custom products can be enabled/disabled at the POS end.
- Open cash drawer popup appears on loading POS can be enabled/disabled.
- Variations can be shown as different products at the POS end.
- Hold orders can be sent automatically to the kitchen.
- Store owners can choose the logo for the POS sales receipt/invoice.
- Store owners can select any customer as default or guest customer for the orders at the POS end.
- Store owners can create the POS endpoint dynamically.
- Multiple static payment methods can be created for the POS and can be assigned to outlets.
- Progressive Web App (PWA) can be configured for the POS so desktop and mobile apps can be installed.
- Store owners can configure the Progressive Web App (PWA) configuration for POS.
- The login page for the POS can be configured dynamically by the store owner.
- Page size and margins for the printer can be configured.
- The printing page for the barcode can be configured.
- Barcodes can either be printed horizontally or vertically.
- Colors and font sizes can be configured for the POS layout.
- Store owners and WCFM vendors can check the analytics report of the sales done at the POS end.
- Multiple outlets can be created and assigned to the cashiers.
- Outlets can be of 2 types i.e. Grocery/Retail and Restaurant/Cafe.
- Multiple cashiers can be created by store owners and WCFM vendors.
- Cashiers can manage multiple outlets at the POS end.
- Multiple tables can be created by store owners for restaurant management in the outlet.
- Multiple tables can be assigned to the outlet and will be used if it is in restaurant mode.
- Barcodes are generated automatically on the based products ID or SKU.
- Custom barcodes can also be assigned to the products.
- Store owners can print the number of barcodes of the product.
- Custom stock can be assigned to the products in the respective outlet.
- Custom stock can also be assigned in bulk via CSV using WooCommerce Products Import.
- Store owners can view the list of orders with the respective outlet and cashier created at the POS end.
- Store owners can view the list of transactions with the respective outlet and cashier generated at the POS end.
- Different Invoices can be created from the backend.
- Invoices can be customized by the given editor.
- Different invoices can be assigned to different outlets.
- Administrators, cashiers and WCFM vendors can access the outlet in the POS.
- Vendors can configure all the above configurations from their dashboards.
- POS is completely responsive and can be used on any screen-sized device.
- Supports RTL layout.
- Simple and Variable products are supported in the POS.
- Product, cart and coupon discounts can be applied in the POS.
- Customers can be added, edited and deleted in the POS.
- Orders can be put to hold in the POS and can be placed later.
- Orders can be placed online or offline in the POS.
- Offline orders can be synced online in the POS.
- Orders can be viewed at the POS end.
- Order refund/return can be done at the POS end.
- Daily statistics can be viewed like Open Cash Drawer Amount, Today’s Cash Sale, Today’s Total Sale and Expected Drawer Amount at the POS end.
- Transactions can be viewed at the POS end.
- Manual transactions can be generated at the POS end.
- The cashier profile can be edited in the POS.
- The outlet can be switched at the POS end by the cashier.
- Outlet data can be reset in the POS if anything is updated from the backend to load the latest data.
- Page size and margins for the printer can also be changed at the POS end.
- Table management can be done for restaurant outlets at the POS end.
- Both Dine-in/Take away option is there for restaurant outlet.
- Hold orders for the table can be sent to the kitchen to get prepared.
- Hold orders can be deleted automatically from the kitchen on deletion at the POS end.
- The kitchen view is there for the restaurant outlet which can be opened in any system without login.
- Order can be removed from the kitchen view when it is ready.
- Sales invoices/receipts can be printed for all orders at the POS end.
- Products can be added by scanning or entering the barcode at the POS end.
- Sound will be there on adding products to the cart.
- Products, Orders, Customers and Tables can be searched at the POS end.
- Hold orders can be added to the cart or deleted at the POS end.
- Outlet data can be deleted on logout to load the updated data on the next login.
- Tax is managed at the POS end.
- Allow customers to use more than one payment method to pay for the same order.
- The keyboard as well as the on-screen numpad can be used to enter the amount on the pay page.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
- and much more…
Clean and Responsive Layout
Login Screen – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
By visiting the POS endpoint, this login screen appears in which cashiers and administrators can log in to manage the outlet.
Select Outlet Screen – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
After the successful login, assigned outlets will be shown and the cashier needs to select the outlet in which he/she needs to operate. After selecting the outlet, all the data will get loaded into the outlet.
Progressive Web App – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Progressive Web App for the Point of Sale can be installed in desktops and tablets and the app icon is created on the home screen and then Point of Sale can be opened in the app interface.
Grocery/Retail Outlet Workflow – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Restaurant/Cafe Outlet Workflow – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Customers Menu – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Here, cashiers can search, add, edit and delete customers. Customers can be selected for the order by clicking on the Set Customer button.
Tables Menu (Only in Restaurant/Cafe Outlets) – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Here, cashiers can select any vacant table for the customer and add products to it. Then, that order can be put to hold until the customer calls for the bill and when the customer calls for the bill, this table’s hold order can be added to the cart and gets placed and the sales receipt/invoice can be given to the customer.
Orders Menu – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
In this menu, cashiers can check online, offline and hold order details. Order receipts/invoices can be generated for online and offline orders. Hold orders can either be added back to the cart to get placed or can be deleted.
Statistics Menu – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
In this menu, all the sales reports for that day will be shown. Transactions can be manually generated here for both In and Out cash reports.
Settings Menu – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
In this menu, there are 2 types of settings i.e. Outlet and Account. In outlet settings, the cashier can enable/disable the display of category cards on the home page. Printer page configuration can be done here instantly according to the printer and by default global configuration will gets loaded. If any changes are made in the outlet data from the backend, then pressing the Reset button will load the latest data in the POS. Switch Outlet can be used to switch to any other assigned outlet. In account settings, the cashier can change its profile data and can change the password.
Adding Product via Barcode – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Products can be added to the cart by entering or scanning the barcode after opening this popup.
Adding Custom Product – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Custom Products can be added to the cart if enabled from the backend. Here, the cashier just needs to enter the name, price and quantity for the custom product then it can be placed.
Unit/Weight Based Pricing – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
This feature can be enabled/disabled from the backend. There will be a popup asking for the weight on adding any product to the cart which is having weight. The price of the product is automatically calculated with the weight entered.
Hold Order – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
The cashier can put any order to hold if the customer requests it in the grocery/retail outlet and for restaurant/cafe outlets, after selecting the table, the order can be put to hold while it’s prepared and after the customer is done eating and calls for the bill then that table’s hold order can be added to cart and gets a place for the customer. From here, orders can be sent to the kitchen automatically or manually via Send to Kitchen button.
Kitchen View (Only in Restaurant/Cafe Outlets) – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Hold orders in the restaurant mode outlets can be seen in this kitchen view which can be operated in any system in the Kitchen. When an order gets prepared, it can be removed from the Kitchen View by clicking on the Ready button.
Updating Cart Products – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
The cashier can change the price and quantity of the product right from the cart.
Adding Coupons and Discounts – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Cashiers can add coupons and add custom discounts as fixed or percentages in the cart for customers.
Offline Order – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
If there is no internet connection for the moment then the order will be placed offline then when the internet comes up, those offline orders can be synced online by the cashier.
Order Refund/Return – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
The cashier can do the refunds or returns for the orders from the POS end by selecting the products in the order. There’s an option to enable/disable restock refunded items and to enter the refund reason.
Pay Screen – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
Here, the cashier can enter the amount within multiple payment methods whichever customers are using to pay. Order Note can be added if enables from the backend for the order. Automatic tendered suggestions will be given here for faster checkout by the cashier.
Sales Receipt/Invoice – MultiPOS – Point of Sale for WCFM Marketplace
After placing an order, a sales invoice/receipt can be generated and printed. For old orders, invoices can be printed from the orders menu.