WooCommerce PreOrder module allows customers to purchase both in-stock and out of stock products before its availability. There are many customization options for preorder products such as stock management, partial or complete payments, availability date countdown, availability mails, and much more.
Features of WooCommerce PreOrder
- Admin can enable/disable the module functionality.
- Admin can restrict payment gateways for purchasing preorders.
- Admin can enable/disable the shipping for preorders.
- Admin can enter the dynamic text for the PreOrder button at the front end.
- Admin can create preorders for both in-stock and out of stock products.
- Admin can enable/disable the countdown for any preorder product.
- Admin can select different countdown styles for different preorder products.
- Simple and variable types of products are supported for preorders.
- Preorders payments can be either partially or completely.
- Admin can set the availability date for the preorder products.
- Admin can enable/disable the automatically set available functionality for preorder products on their availability date.
- Admin can enable/disable the automatically send mails functionality for the preorder purchased users when the preorder product becomes available.
- Admin can set the preorder product status as either enabled or disabled.
- Admin can set the stock for preorder products.
- Admin can view all preorder products at the admin end with the respective information.
- Admin can perform manual actions for the preorder products like send availability mail, set available, set not available, and delete.
- Admin can view all the preorders with the remaining payment at the backend menu.
- Customers can purchase preorder products right from the store before their release.
- Customers can see the preorder price, preorder stock, availability date, and the countdown for the preorder products.
- Stocks will be reserved for the customers who have preordered the products.
- Customers can view the PreOrders on their My Account page.
- Customers can see the remaining payment for the preorders on the PreOrders menu at My Account page.
- Guest users will also able to see the preorder price, preorder stock, availability date, and the countdown for the preorder products.
- WooCommerce Email Templates are supported for notifications.
- Multilingual is also supported by the given .pot file in the plugin.
Why choose our plugin?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We are also awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Profile.
Installation of WooCommerce PreOrder
In the menu section at the admin end in WordPress, he has to hover his mouse over the Plugins menu which brings out a submenu, then click on the Add New submenu.
Then he needs to click on the Upload Plugin button to upload the plugin zip file.
After clicking the Upload Plugin button, you will be able to see the below image. After that, click on the Choose File button to browse the plugin.
Then, when you select the WooCommerce PreOrder plugin zip, your selected zip appears here. Then finally click on the Install Now button to install the WooCommerce PreOrder plugin.
After installing the plugin, click on Activate Plugin to activate the WooCommerce PreOrder plugin.
Permalinks – WooCommerce PreOrder
Here, Admin needs to flush the permalinks by navigating on Settings>Permalinks. Then, the admin needs to save the Post name permalinks.
Admin End – WooCommerce PreOrder
Now click on Configuration to visit the configuration page of the WooCommerce PreOrder plugin or you can also hover on the WooCommerce PreOrder admin menu, he/she is able to see 3 submenus i.e. Products, Orders, and Configuration. Click on the Configuration to visit the configuration page.
Then Admin can see the configuration page.
Here, You need to enter the purchase code to activate your license in order to use this plugin.
Admin can enable/disable the module functionalities for the customers.
PreOrder Button Text
Here, Admin can set the PreOrder button text which will be shown to the customers while preordering any products.
Automatically Set Available
Here, Admin can enable/disable this functionality to automatically set available for the preorder products on their availability date.
Automatically Send Mails
Here, Admin can enable/disable this functionality to automatically send availability mails to the users who have purchased preorder products after they become available.
Shipping in PreOrder
Here, Admin can enable/disable the shipping for preorder products. If enabled, then shipping charges will be taken while purchasing preorder products otherwise shipping charges will be taken while completing the preorder after the product becomes available.
Enabled Payment Gateways
Here, Admin can restrict the payment gateways which will be used for purchasing preorder products.
Products – WooCommerce PreOrder
On visiting the Products submenu, Admin will see the products list in which he can see the multiple information of the preorder products such as Product Name, Product Type, Original Price, PreOrder Price, Stock, Total Ordered Quantity, Availability Date, Availability, and Status. Admin can also perform some manual actions from bulk actions here like Delete, Send Availability Mail, Set Available, and Set Not Available.
Add PreOrder Product
On clicking Add button, admin can add the PreOrder products.
Here, Admin needs to select the either in-stock or out of stock product for which he/she needs to add in PreOrder.
This is the stock for the PreOrder product. Leave empty for infinite stocks.
The payment method can either be Partial or Complete. If partial is chosen here then the customer needs to pay the remaining price while completing the PreOrder and if complete is chosen, then the customer needs to pay the full product price while preordering that product.
This field displays the original product price.
Here, Admin can enter the price if partial payment is selected above otherwise the same product price will be taken in complete payment.
Here, Admin set the availability date for the preorder product.
Here, Admin can show/hide the countdown for the preorder product.
Here, Admin set any given style for the countdown for the preorder product.
Here, Admin can set the status of the preorder product either enabled or disabled.
Orders – WooCommerce PreOrder
On visiting the Orders submenu, Admin can view the list of preorders with the respective customer and the remaining payment details.
WooCommerce Email Template
Admin can configure Email Templates for the PreOrder related mails which are going to deliver to customers.
Customer End – WooCommerce PreOrder
On visiting the shop page, customers will be able to see the preorder products.
After clicking on the PreOrder button for any preorder products, customers will get redirected to the single product page from which they can see the following info for the preorder product.
After clicking on the PreOrder button from the single product page, the product will get added to the cart. Customers can only add preorder products or non-preorder products at a time in the cart. After purchasing
After purchasing the preorder product. Customers will also receive the following preorder email with order email.
Now, Admin verifies the payment and set the status of this order as completed. Then, Admin can manually set this product as available by navigating in backend WooCommerce PreOrder>Products. From here, admin needs to select the preorder product and choose the Set Available option from the bulk actions and click on Apply button.
After this process completed, the admin can see the successful message and the changes. Now, this preorder product becomes Available and its preorder status is set to Disabled.
Customers will also receive the availability mail for this preorder product so they can complete the order now to get the product.
Now, customer can check their preorders by visiting My PreOrders menu on the My Account page.
If the order is completed and the preorder product becomes available, customers can view the order and they found the Complete PreOrder button below to complete the preorder.
After clicking on this button, preorder product will get added to the cart with the remaining amount and the same quantity for which they’ve preordered so the customer can complete the order to get this product now.
Customers can also purchase the product from the Single Product Page when it becomes available. Here, stocks will be reserved for the users who have purchased the preorder so someone else cannot purchase them.
Non-Registered Customers – WooCommerce PreOrder
Non registered customers or guest users will able to see the PreOrder data for the PreOrder product but not able to purchase it until they login.
Multilingual – WooCommerce PreOrder
Admin can use .pot file which is provided within the plugin zip in the languages folder by which they can translate the plugin.
If you have any questions/queries with the plugin or need any special customizing, please contact us at [email protected]. We will do our best to answer as quickly as possible.