Why choose our plugin?
All our products meet the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We also got awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Portfolio.
Features of WooCommerce Crowdfunding
- You can enable or disable the module functionalities for customers.
- You and your customers both can create events for crowdfunding or fundraising.
- You can exclude users’ roles for the event creation for crowdfunding.
- You can set the label for the add to the cart button that appears on the event products.
- Choose payment gateways that will be available for the users to pay for the event contribution.
- You can set the withdrawal charges for the event so the event creator can withdraw the collected amount.
- Withdrawal charges can be calculated by either fixed or percentage charges.
- You can set the endpoint of the menu on the My Accounts page.
- You can set the endpoint title of the menu on the My Accounts page.
- Choose to enable or disable the sidebar widgets on the events menu on my accounts page.
- You can view the list of events with their respective details.
- You can view the list of event contribution orders.
- You can view the list of contributors for all events.
- You can pay or cancel the withdrawal request for the event.
- Fundraisers can view the list of their created events.
- Fundraisers can view the list of contributors.
- Fundraisers can create a withdrawal request when an event is over.
- Guest and registered users both can contribute to the event.
- A WooCommerce email template is provided for the email notifications.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Admin End – WooCommerce Crowdfunding
You need to enter the purchase code to activate your license to use this plugin.
Admin can enable/disable the module functionalities for the customers.
Enable Event Creation from My Accounts Page
You can enable or disable the event creation from my accounts page so other users can create events as well to raise funds and then withdraw the collected money.
Excluded User Roles
You can select the user roles from here which get excluded to create events from my accounts page.
Event Add to Cart Button Label
You can set the label of the add to cart button for the event products.
Enabled Payment Gateways for Event Contribution
You can enable the payment gateways which can be used to contribute to the event.
Withdrawal Charges Fee Type
You can set the withdrawal charges type to either fixed or percentage for the user-created events’ raised amount withdrawal.
Withdrawal Charges Fee Amount
You can set the withdrawal charges to users in withdrawing events’ raised amounts.
My Account Menu – Endpoint
You can set the endpoint of the custom menu on the My Account page by which users can create events.
My Account Menu – Endpoint Title
You can set the title of the endpoint of the menu on the My Accounts page.
My Account Menu – Enable Sidebar Widgets
You can enable/disable the sidebar widgets on the custom menu on the My Accounts page.
Events – WooCommerce Crowdfunding
From this submenu, you can view the list of all created events and all their respective details.
From this page, you can create an event to raise funds. The contribution type can either be fixed or dynamic. In the fixed contribution type, all users can contribute with a fixed amount whereas in the dynamic contribution type, all users can contribute with any amount and the set contribution amount works as the minimum contribution amount. The event will end after raising the target amount or on the end date.
From this submenu, you can view the list of all orders generated for the event contributions.
An email template is given for all crowdfunding-related email notifications.
Front End – WooCommerce Crowdfunding
Events list – My Accounts Menu
Customers will find the custom menu created from the backend on the My Accounts page which displays the list of all created events or campaigns by the user. From this page, users can create events, view the list of contributors, edit or delete events and request a withdrawal once the event is over.
Add Event or Campaign
From here, the user can create an event to raise funds and can enter his/her withdrawal method to receive the collected amount.
Fixed Contribution Crowdfunding Event
All users can contribute with the fixed set contribution amount in this event.
Dynamic Contribution Crowdfunding Event
In this event, all users can contribute with any amount they want. The set contribution amount will be used as the minimum contribution amount.
Combine it with our WooCommerce Product Share For Discounts plugin
You can use this plugin in order to share the event on various social platforms and via mail to other users as well.
Share via Mail
Contribution Completed Email
When a contribution is done from the user end, you need to set the order status to completed then the event creator will get the email notification for the same.
Request for Withdrawal
When an event or campaign is ended and there is some amount raised then the creator can request for the withdrawal so you can process it.
Creator Email Notification for Requesting Withdrawal
Admin Email Notification for New Withdrawal Request
Withdrawal Request at the Backend
When any creator requests for withdrawal, you need to process it manually on the given withdrawal method then mark that withdrawal request as paid or cancel from the backend to inform the creator via mail. If cancelled for some reason, then the creator can re-request the withdrawal on any different method.
Creator Withdrawal Completed Email