Why choose our plugin?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We also got awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Portfolio.
Features of WooCommerce PostPaid – Buy Now Pay Later
- Admin can Enable/Disable the module functionality for the customers.
- Admin can set the limit of the postpaid balance.
- Customers can apply for the postpaid after uploading their verification documents.
- The Admin can set the verification status of the document to pending, eligible, and rejected after checking it.
- Admin can view the list of users and their PostPaid balance.
- Admin can allow re-uploading of documents if they got rejected.
- The Admin can enable/disable the PostPaid payment gateway.
- Admin can view all the transactions done related to postpaid.
- Admin can set the interest charges which will be added in clearing postpaid dues.
- Admin can view all the details of any particular transaction.
- Customers are able to purchase the products with a PostPaid balance in the store and then clear their dues later.
- Customers can check their PostPaid balance.
- All customers need to clear their postpaid dues from my account page.
- Customers can view all the transaction details.
- Customers can view all the details of any particular transaction.
- Refunds with postpaid are also supported.
- WooCommerce Email templates are added for PostPaid-related mails.
- Multilingual is also supported by the given .pot file in the plugin.
Configuration – WooCommerce PostPaid – Buy Now Pay Later
Here, You need to enter the purchase code to activate your license in order to use this plugin.
You can enable/disable the functionalities for the customers.
Enable re-upload of documents for verification if rejected:
You can enable/disable this setting to allow your customers to re-upload their verification documents if they get rejected.
You can set the limit for the PostPaid balance which customers can use during the purchase in the store.
Interest Charges Type:
You can choose the interest charges type as a percentage or fixed by which interest charges get calculated at the customer’s end on clearing their postpaid dues.
You can set the interest charges which are gonna added to the postpaid dues amount at the customer’s end. If not entered, no interest charges will be there.
Configure Payment Gateway:
Here, you can configure the PostPaid Payment Gateway so that customers can use it during checkout if they have enough balance. So after clicking this configure button, the admin will redirect to the payment gateway configuration page.
Payment Gateway – WooCommerce PostPaid – Buy Now Pay Later
You can enable or disable the payment gateway during checkout.
You can set the title of the payment gateway which is going to be shown during checkout.
You can set the description of the payment gateway which is going to be shown during checkout.
You can set the instructions for the payment gateway which will be shown on thankyou page.
Enable for shipping methods:
You can set the shipping methods for which this payment gateway will be available during checkout.
Accept for virtual orders:
You can enable or disable the payment gateway for virtual orders.
Users – WooCommerce PostPaid – Buy Now Pay Later
On visiting the Users submenu, you can view the list of users from which you can see various kinds of information like verification documents, PostPaid balance, PostPaid dues, email, username and verification status. You can change the verification status of single or multiple users.
Transactions – WooCommerce PostPaid – Buy Now Pay Later
On visiting the transactions submenu, you can view the transactions logs related to PostPaid. You can also view any particular transaction for more details and can delete old transactions.
You can click on any transaction ID to view the full transaction details.
WooCommerce Email Template – WooCommerce PostPaid – Buy Now Pay Later
You can configure an email template for the PostPaid-related emails that are going to be delivered to customers.
Refunds – WooCommerce PostPaid – Buy Now Pay Later
The PostPaid payment gateway also supports refunds. Admin can refund the amount partially or fully for the order in which the PostPaid payment gateway was used.
Customer End – WooCommerce PostPaid – Buy Now Pay Later
Customers can visit the PostPaid menu from the WooCommerce My Account page. Here, customers can see all the data related to PostPaid.
Now, customers need to upload the verification document, then when you review it and set the verification status as Eligible for the customer then he or she will be able to use the PostPaid balance. After uploading the verification document, the customer will see the page below.
Now when you review the verification document and set the verification status to Eligible for the customer. Then customer will be able to see the option to apply for the PostPaid balance.
When the customer applies for the PostPaid balance, he/she will see this page. Here, the customer can see his current limit, balance and dues for PostPaid. Customers can also see the transactions below when they use their PostPaid balance.
Now, customers can use PostPaid during checkout. After placing an order, customers will see their dues on the PostPaid menu on the My Account page.
Customers can see the transactions in the PostPaid menu on my accounts page.
On clicking any transaction ID, the customer can see more transaction details.
Then customers need to click on the Clear Dues button to clear their dues.
After clicking on the Clear Dues button, customers get redirected to the cart page with the dues amount. Then he/she needs to actually pay using any other payment gateway on the checkout page.
After placing the order and when its status gets completed, PostPaid dues will get cleared and the customer can use their full PostPaid Balance again.